Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sold as new, wasn't new, was ex two tone

Comicbook Hero,
    If PayPal did not require the return of the gun as part of the resolution, it is because the refund was from them rather than from the seller. Therefore, the seller still has the money and has no right to the gun.

Comment

PayPal take the money from the seller though don't they?

Comment

No, they can only do that if the seller complies with the resolution and has money in their account. When that is the case, they require the return of the item to the seller unless it is a counterfeit. As they have not required that, the money came from PayPal, not from the seller.

Comment

Sorry missed the bit in your post about what PayPal said. As long as PayPal has confirmed that in writing / email then yep keep it. In theory they became the items owner when they refunded you the money and became out of pocket. Any legal argument should now be between PayPal and the original seller.

It's nice to know that PayPal are happy to resolve issues involving RIFs.

Comment

Originally posted by Comicbook Hero View Post
            Sorry missed the bit in your post about what PayPal said. As long as PayPal has confirmed that in writing / email then yep keep it. In theory they became the items owner when they refunded you the money and became out of pocket. Any legal argument should now be between PayPal and the original seller.

Exactly what I thought, Comicbook, good to know and useful information for the community.

What's that smock you're wearing in your profile picture? It looks interesting.
            “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

Sorry for the late reply but I was straight to a CQB game after work.

It's actually a leafy hooded poncho. A modern take on the ghillie suit. They come in a number of patterns and have a printed pattern all over them and the material is cut into leaf shapes. I have a leaf suit as well but that's a pain to put on in a rush. The poncho can be put on or taken off in a matter of seconds and lives in a small net bag slung on my bag when I'm just running and gunning. They are easier to store than a ghillie and don't weigh as much when wet.

If you haven't seen a leafy it's difficult to describe how effective they. Like a ghillie they break up your outline, but a combination of the printed image and the leaf material moving in the wind confuses the brain of anybody that sees it making it great camo in the right area. I'll grab some pics tomorrow if you want.

Comment

Comicbook, I use leafy suits, one highly modified. It's why I noticed yours, it looks unusual.

My favourite suit in two different configurations...

image.jpg

image.jpg
                Last edited by Trouble; 10 July, 2015, 23:53.
                “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

Originally posted by Comicbook Hero View Post
                  I'm not sure why people on here seem to think they can't get their money back if its a RIF

Comment

Mango, just the advice (bad apparently) I had been given.

Comment

Originally posted by Mango View Post
                      I'm not sure why people on here seem to think they can't get their money back if its a RIF
                      Com!cbooks right, in the past PayPal would wash their hands of a claim if it came to light that it involved a rif, according to their T&c's for the UK.
                      Maybe they've changed or relaxed their T&c's, or it might even come down to who you get at the time viewing the case with a bit of common sense, as in its non lethal kit
                      ?

Comment

Originally posted by tackle View Post
                        Com!cbooks right, in the past PayPal would wash their hands of a claim if it came to light that it involved a rif, according to their T&c's for the UK.
                        Maybe they've changed or relaxed their T&c's, or it might even come down to who you get at the time viewing the case with a bit of common sense, as in its non lethal kit
                        ?
                        Subject header: "Tokyo Marui plastic toy" probably helps.

Comment

Depends how his account is set up. They'll put his account into negative. And potentially issue a recall on the money should it have been withdrawn.

As said. Give him a 30 day warning. After that. Do whatever. Be the bigger man! It'll sell for £60 now or in a month.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
                          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
                            Subject header: "Tokyo Marui plastic toy" probably helps.
                            Undoubtedly, much better than the usual "GUN GUN GUN" lol.
                            Incidentally, pointed someone your way who's looking for a K.

Comment

Originally posted by tackle View Post
                              Undoubtedly, much better than the usual "GUN GUN GUN" lol.
                              Incidentally, pointed someone your way who's looking for a K.
                              Thanks, Tackle. There may be some UKARA/defense issues. It's ex two tone, not two tone. If he can get me defense it's his for £60 (assuming it's the person who has already contacted me)...Bhunterism?

Comment

Hope, chap called two_zero, fairly long time member with good feedback

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, chap called two_zero, fairly long time member with good feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, chap called two_zero, fairly long time member with good feedback.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Trouble Find out more about Trouble
                                Working...
                                X