New plate carrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New plate carrier

Hey guys, I am looking at switching out my Osprey Mk4 as I find it way to cumbersome. I run 8 mid caps, 1 hi cap and 3 pistol mags, I basically want the new plate carrier to be more maneuverable. The osprey I currently run is the 200/116 and it fits relatively well. Looking for the plate carrier to be in multicam or MTP
    Thansk for the help!

Re: New plate carrier

Hey i use a condor sentry light weight plate carrier they are pretty decent copies of the blueforcegear i think but either way its pretty light and compact you can find them anywhere online so just fire it in your search engine.
    build quality is good too and they pretty well priced they come in most camo patterns

Comment

Budget?
      REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

I have a FLYYE FORCE RECON VEST WITH POUCH SET VER. MAR MULTICAM. Used twice, still good as new really.

$_12.jpg

£200 + P&P, PM me if interested.
        sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Comment

Originally posted by CKinnerley View Post
          Budget?
          Max £150 ish maybe slightly higher

Comment

It was £300 new
            sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Comment

Originally posted by zane View Post
              Hey i use a condor sentry light weight plate carrier they are pretty decent copies of the blueforcegear i think but either way its pretty light and compact you can find them anywhere online so just fire it in your search engine.
              build quality is good too and they pretty well priced they come in most camo patterns
              I was looking at this PC today mate, any chance you could take a photo of your rig to get some ideas for mine?

Comment

Originally posted by antt570 View Post
                I was looking at this PC today mate, any chance you could take a photo of your rig to get some ideas for mine?
                Hey sorry unable to get pics of it but im running it pretty basic tbh have 3 double m4 mag pouches up front and thats it nice and light :D nothing too amazing. I have my USMC plate carrier for my main gear. but it weighs a shit ton !

Comment

Originally posted by Bacon View Post
                  Max £150 ish maybe slightly higher
                  The new Warrior RPC has a lot of good features for £120, much higher quality than most kit floating around for sale in the UK too.

Can't post links, but you'll find it easily enough.

Comment

The new Warrior RPC has a lot of good features for £120, much higher quality than most kit floating around for sale in the UK too.

Can't post links, but you'll find it easily enough.
                    I find the RPC a too small for someone of my size just like the JPC and DCS, unless that is not true?

Comment

Well.. I can't exactly comment on the validity of how you personally find something to be can I?

You said the Osprey was bulky (which it certainly is) so I thought I'd suggest something more modern and lightweight. But if you've tried a DCS and it didn't fit then the RPC will pretty much have the same issue I'd imagine. You could look at the Warrior RICAS compact, that's somewhere between a JPC/DCS style carrier and your current Mk4.

Comment

Well.. I can't exactly comment on the validity of how you personally find something to be can I?

You said the Osprey was bulky (which it certainly is) so I thought I'd suggest something more modern and lightweight. But if you've tried a DCS and it didn't fit then the RPC will pretty much have the same issue I'd imagine. You could look at the Warrior RICAS compact, that's somewhere between a JPC/DCS style carrier and your current Mk4.
                        Apologies, I did not mean for it come off that way. I have not personally tried them on but from looking at pictures I get the idea it would be on the smaller end for me. Warrior RICAS is a good shout though, is recommended for Warrior stuff to buy new?

Comment

If you can find some second hand it's usually a pretty safe bet. Obviously anything you buy in the classifieds depends on how much it's been used, but I don't think I'd recommend a brand at all personally if I couldn't say it was acceptable to buy their stuff 2nd hand. Wouldn't speak much for the quality.

Comment

If I remember correctly my Flyye rig goes from a chest size 42-50, It holds 2 single and 1 double mag pouches which hold 2 mags each, total 8 mags, 2 pistol mags, admin and utility pouches and something else i can't think of lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bacon Find out more about Bacon
                            Working...
                            X