Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Can anyone recommend any airsoft sites near North London/Hertfordshire for beginners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone recommend any airsoft sites near North London/Hertfordshire for beginners?

Hi guys/girls,

I'm new to airsoft and have the kit etc and was hoping if any of you could recommend some sites around the Hertfordshire/North London area? I can drive so distance isn't a problem!

This will be my first skirmish and i am looking forward to it greatly!

Thank you!

Re: Can anyone recommend any airsoft sites near North London/Hertfordshire for beginn

Pm sent
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Re: Can anyone recommend any airsoft sites near North London/Hertfordshire for beginn

If you type in airsoft map into google you will find a map with local sites on. Off the top of my head there is red 1 the school and awa herts. I cant say anything about the sites personally but i remember them from hearing good things

Comment

Techbrigade in Cheshunt!

Comment

Viking Airsoft in Welwyn, games once a month. - Very friendly and good sportsmanship, never had a bad game though can be low numbers sometimes (though that can be good or bad depending on how you look at it.

Reforger in Kings Langley, games once a month. - Maybe a bit more FilmSim/MilSim style but fine for beginners as well, huge site you can really walk for miles if you like that sort of thing!

Comment

Depending how North London you are.

Dragons Lair Airsoft in Ongar, Essex - I have found them to be a decent site, loads of parking, good on site food, toilets are a miss (essentially a bucket with a toilet seat on top) so make sure you have had a good number 2 before going, tea and coffee free all day, sweets and drinks at a reasonable price, well organised by a family who run the site, small on site shop and tech, decent sized site though needs some more development to be really awesome, about £25 per day, plays are on 2nd and 4th Sunday of every month.

Billericay Airsoft - Good site, loads of parking, not much in the way of on site food, never used the their toilets cant tell you what they are like, no on site tea or coffee, well stocked on site shop, appears to be ok-ish organized, site is massive, be prepared to bring a map or get lost and for long tabs before a game starts though the site is much better developed. £17 for first game then £15 once you have membership, plays every weekend mostly on Sundays with 1 Saturday every month.

Comment

You also gave awa airsoft in Hertfordshire woodland games every other sunday walk on fee is £20.00 free tea & coffee burgers £2.00 toilet is a portal. They are also on facebook sp look it up

Comment

I live in this area and can recommend:
                WOODLAND - Awa herts
                CQB - Red 1

Comment

Originally posted by redmutley View Post
                  toilet is a portal
                  Toilet is a portal?! This is have to see!

Also Xsite Airsoft out in Buckinghamshire. Bit further away from you, but I'm based in Enfield and I've played at nearly the sites in this area of the country. Fantastic site, great facilities and a well stocked shop.

There are definitely some sites to avoid however. Shop around and try out as many as you can is my advice. If it's your first game I'd really recommend Xsite, they have a very well oiled machine
                  G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                  RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Similar area to me. If you're happy to drive an hour or two, there are loads of places to play. Longmoor is easy, quite a few companies play there, Ambush adventures in aldershot, the mall is in Reading, not too far (and you do have to play the mall at least once.) Blitz cqb in whitechapel is also quite accessible. Ucap sandpit is also good, and wont take too long to get to. Try different sites and see what you like. Get a mate to come (share the fuel) and explore.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lazerkid Find out more about lazerkid
                    Working...
                    X