Double Eagle M27 Spring pistol mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Eagle M27 Spring pistol mags

Hello, need some help please guys, I have purchased a Double Eagle M27 spring pistol and it only has 1 clip but I want to have 2 spare, loaded and ready to go. I have done endless searches and can't find any spare clips to buy, Is it possible that another brand of pistol magazine is compatible with the DE M27. I have asked the seller I bought the weapon from but they only sell the gun and clip as one and don't sell clips separately, Any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers Lads

Re: Double Eagle M27 Spring pistol mags

You can't buy spare mags for spring pistols in general.

Comment

A springer as your main sidearm, I like your style
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Smart move coming on to a public forum and admitting to breaking firearms laws.

Comment

thanks Heroshark, I didn't know that as I'm new to this, and guys I wanted help and advice not smart arse comments, got nothing good to say then keep ya mouth shut

Comment

Oooh, an internet hard man; I am sooooo scared. I would have thought that pointing out the folly of admitting breaking a rather serious law on a public site was helpful advice. After all, you are the one who could end up in prison, not us.

Comment

The first one I found by searching was two tone, so potentially no law broken depending on age etc....

Anyhoo - as above, you can't buy the mags on their own. Even if you could, you can't mention other retailers on this forum. But since it cost under £20 in the first place, I'd suggest just buying a second gun and keeping it as a spare while using the mag in your main one

Comment

julesbloke, he is in Queensland; from the Queensland Police Service website:

"Airsoft weapons, under current legislation, irrespective of muzzle velocity, cannot be lawfully possessed in Queensland. As an Airsoft firearm cannot be used in Queensland lawfully it cannot be imported into Queensland. Unlawful possession of such weapons may result in prosecution for weapons related offences."

Comment

My bad. Was assuming the location was false since this is a UK forum! Not like many of us could recommend Australian shops!

In that case, laser tag it is

Comment

Of course, he could be giving a false location but why?

Comment

In his other thread introducing himself he stated he was from Australia and that is was illegal over there.

Comment

Well spotted

Comment

Buying 2 more of the same springer ,if you're breaking the law might as well go the full 9. Is there seedy under ground airsoft clubs in Oz to play at ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ventura Find out more about Ventura
                          Working...
                          X