Condor gunner plate carrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condor gunner plate carrier

Anyone own a condor gunner or defender plate carrier?
    I've only managed to find one review or picture of someone 5ft 5ish wearing it and it looks a bit small, he doesn't have any pouches attached in the video though.
    I'm 6ft2 and looking to buy one as long as it won't look stupidly small on someone of my height.
    If you've got pictures of you wearing it it'll be much appricated.

Re: Condor gunner plate carrier

Also does anyone recommend a different plate carrier for roughly the same price? £70 without pouches

Comment

ive been looking at these and other variants from £20 upto £150, still yet to get one (with pouches though) also chest rigs as apparently you get more freedom of movement? . I emailed a online seller, gave my height / chest size (6'1", 46" chest) and was told it would look fine as adjustable. I tried a viper version on in my local surplus store and it fitted ok and was fully adjustable, apparently they are made in the same factory, but dont quote me on that

if you can get to a store, maybe worth trying anyone they may have?

Viper one was £65 in store, not sure about online as not looked

Comment

I've just had a condor gunner plate carrier with triple combat stacker mag pouch and utility pouch delivered and I couldn't be happier with it, fits nice, looks great and the quality is great for the price. Not used on game day yet though.

Comment

cool,
          i may look into that. When's its first outing?
          Looked at Warrior versions but they were all sold out. My next game (well 2nd game now) is prob 19th Sep at Urban so a bit of time before i need one myself

let me know how you get on

Comment

Hopefully will be out within the month, been doing a bit of jumping about and moving in the house (went full retard) to see if it restricts me in anyway but it doesn't at all.

Comment

haha...youtube video?!

im only going by other peoples experience about movement but sounds like its fitting well,

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MrRobertson- Find out more about MrRobertson-
              Working...
              X