Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7.62 elastic pouch..

Hi all,

Currently run a scar h, with m4 back up.

Wanting a elastic triple or double pouch on my 6094.

However cant find one for 7.62, hoew will scar h mags fit in a m4 elastic pouch?
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Re: 7.62 elastic pouch..

For good pouches Google hsgi taco pouches, they do a single, double depth and triple width one, and will fit any mag you throw at it from m14, AK and m4 versions
    Admittedly not the cheapest but can get from HK cheaper than here and very good positive hold for mags (better than the fastmag type setups)

Here's my single shingle style pouches with an m14, m4 pmag and ak mag showing the fit. To tighttightrn if needed just tighten the bungee with the ladder lock button

sigpic

Comment

I got some similar to that, the warrior ones on my belt, was going to go for a cheaper option.

Have now been shown a blue force triple elastic sr25 pouch.
      Might need to save my pennies though.

Thanks for all the help everyone
      FOR SALE
      7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
      , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TEMPLAR-AS...item2ed114d63f
        sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Comment

Apart from chinese clones of the actual Blue Force Gear pouches, I've not seen anyone else but BFG themselves make the TenSpeed style elastic setups.

I did really like them for a while given the low profile and non-existent weight, but getting mags back in to them mid-game without letting your weapon hang is just not practical in my experience. Even after a good lot of use (to the extent half the colour was gone) the triple 556 I had on my PC hadn't opened up enough to make it suitable (to my mind anyway). Now if you only want to ever take mags out in the field and refill them in the SZ then yeah, great pouches, but otherwise I'd get TACOs or shingles.
          REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElZer0 I was born, stuff happend Find out more about ElZer0
          Working...
          X