About to buy some radio gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to buy some radio gear

Going to purchase a Baofeng Pofang GT-3 Mark 3 Radio and a Sundely Throat Mic

The Radio is £20 more then the UV-5R/86 Baofeng radios (I know the law regarding radios) but after reading reviews and comparing them, it seems the better radio.

The throat mic is a different matter, the few reviews on Amazon are positive but there is nothing else. I can't find anything else about "Sundely" and if they got a dedicated website for their products but I kinda wish to avoid the Z-Tactical stuff since it comes over as cheap unless someone can say anything good about them.

Going with a throat mic since I play CQB and I often get behind the enemy, I don't want a boom mic since that could catch on things and I wear a mesh guard.

If anyone has anything to say or can recommend something else, I be grateful.
    sigpic

Re: About to buy some radio gear

Just bought the same radio but I'm still deciding on the mic though I'm tempted to try and attach a boom mic to the inside of my mesh mask

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxTi View Post
      Just bought the same radio but I'm still deciding on the mic though I'm tempted to try and attach a boom mic to the inside of my mesh mask

What pouch are you going to use for the radio?
      sigpic

Comment

I ended up buying a radio pouch for it but I think you could get away with using an m4 mag pouch

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

IronWarrior Find out more about IronWarrior
        Working...
        X