HK 36c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HK 36c

Lo all, am looking out for a g36c but unsure which brand to go with. I'm after one to mock up like the AFO use. Already have the grip and optics so it just boils down to which brand.
    TM do a recoil version but is un branded. Uramex/Aries do one but is pants internally reading from what I can find / on here. Am after people's experiences and knowledge rather than " my mate ran won and it was good " much rather have, "yeah I owned a ******* and it was pants / awesome"

P.s. The "won" was spelt that way on purpose. I know it should be "one".

Re: HK 36c

whats your budget? From personal experience

- TM non recoil creaky pile of gash with really horrible shiny plastic, fired straight pretty well stock.
    - CA g36c - ran it stock, externals were fantastic, and internals were good, but i get that a lot of people don't like them. (I thin now they may be outdated for the price)
    - JG G36c - external bodywork is surprisingly nice, this thing is like 5 years old, stock internals are meh, but for about ~£100 on internals the best thing I've ever owned in terms of range/ accuracy. The nozzle is slightly of from TM spec tho
    - WE GBBR g36c - I regret selling it, the standard WE problems, other than this, an absolute gem

I've also used a friends star g36k which was a pile of wank
    - also avoid G&P mid caps, they're equally as wank

Comment

Budget wise, anything goes tbh. I know there is a TM recoil version, I have both a AK and M4 recoil so I know their good. Just don't know what it's like cosmeticly.
      Any thoughts on the umarex one?

Comment

Originally posted by shamus5178 View Post
        Budget wise, anything goes tbh. I know there is a TM recoil version, I have both a AK and M4 recoil so I know their good. Just don't know what it's like cosmeticly.
        Any thoughts on the umarex one?
        I have the umarex one. It's ARES design made by S&T. Basically a cheaper ARES gun.
        Apart from the electric blowback breaking after 2 years it's not a bad gun for it's price, but CA and TM will out perform it slightly.
        Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shamus5178 Find out more about shamus5178
        Working...
        X