Bolt Airsoft BR-47

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt Airsoft BR-47

Lo all, has any one tried the Bolt platform? Would love to hear your opinion of them if you have, the M4/ AK mag platform looks kinda funky, coupled with an EBB feature?

Any one own one?

Re: Bolt Airsoft BR-47

I had the br47, mags were a nightmare, I had to modify the little wedge on every one to fit. I ran it on 7.4v lipo and it lasted the weekender plus half a Sunday before either the piston or the gears stripped. I don't know which because I didn't open it up to find out I sold it broken. It was running on the little vapex 800mah 7.4v lipo's so nothing special or extreme. I wouldn't buy another one but I may have had a lemon. The recoil was nice, stronger then the marui recoil guns I've had but it did feel like it was going to shake itself to pieces. The externals were nice enough, not a true sr47 replica if your being picky, my only complaint was it ate itself after what was roughly 2 bags of excel bb's so no more than 5000 rounds.

Comment

I am a huge fan of the SR-47 but was disappointed by the Bolt. My experience was similar to mafu10's. The gun looks great but seems to have fragile internals; this apparent fragility may have more to do with the repeated impact of the very impressive fake recoil, although the poor shimming and AOE probably played a part. I ran mine on 8.4v NiMHs and got about the same amount of rounds through it before it died with a stripped piston. Getting magazines to fit is a nightmare as none fit without modification.

Overall, a great idea that has been poorly executed.

Comment

Thanks, that's kiboshed that idea

If I wanted a gun which would eat things, I would go back to my PTW and WE .28g bbs

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shamus5178 Find out more about shamus5178
        Working...
        X