Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G CM16 Raider GBB II Advice

Hi all

Still fairly new to airsoft, i have a Jing Gong M4 but im looking for something a little more realistic. The reviews on the G&G CM16 are very good but as it is a GBB i dont know much about them, any advice would be great.
    Ive only play CQB at my local airsoft place so the FPS is reduced to 350, is there anyone to reduce the FPS on a GBB ?

Many thanks

James

Re: G&G CM16 Raider GBB II Advice

Originally posted by James1harri View Post
    Still fairly new to airsoft, i have a Jing Gong M4 but im looking for something a little more realistic. The reviews on the G&G CM16 are very good but as it is a GBB i dont know much about them, any advice would be great.
    There is only one key piece of advice when it comes to G&G's GBBs, which is DON'T BUY ONE, THEY ARE F***ING TERRIBLE. The CM16s do indeed have great reviews - the AEG ones do, at any rate; the GBBs are famously some of the worst GBBs available in modern airsoft, and in a world of WE Closed Bolt GBBRs, VFC MP5s and WinGun GBBPs, that is saying something.

Originally posted by James1harri View Post
    Ive only play CQB at my local airsoft place so the FPS is reduced to 350, is there anyone to reduce the FPS on a GBB ?
    There are plenty of ways to bring down the muzzle energy of a GBB. The best are dedicated 1J nozzles (available for various GHK GBBRs), with other less good options (NPAS, modified nozzles and valves, low-pressure gases) available for most platforms.

Comment

I have to agree with PureSilver; they are utterly dreadful pieces of rubbish, unlike the AEG versions which are fantastic value.

Comment

James, you could look at the GHK G5. Its a Scorpion Evo type GBBR ideal for CQB that performs really well.
        It also clocks in below 350 FPS out of the box so no hassle there.

And if you fancy progressing to an M4 GBBR in the future, GHK make a highly regarded M4 which can use the G5s mags.

Comment

I had one of the original G&G CM14 GBBR's and had it for about 10 months (maybe skirmished it 15 times). Didn't have any problems with it apart from breaking 2 mags (dropped them on seperate occasions). To be honest I think I was lucky as they really do have a bad reputation. Maybe save up and get a GHK (I now use WE M4's but as far as I'm aware GHK have the better name). If you're on a budget get the G&G CM16 aeg. Great value

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

James1harri Find out more about James1harri
          Working...
          X