Going to my first skirmish.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to my first skirmish.

Good morning/afternoon/evening to whomever may be reading!

As the title suggests I'm brand new to the sport, although having interest for many years, and have decided to bite the bullet so to speak and finally make an effort to go to my first walk on day. So I'm looking for some advice from the veterans on what to expect / bring with me / essential gear to purchase beforehand / tips and tricks to help me not get shot over and over again and become a BB sponge for my team mates.

I've played paint ball religiously for the past 5 or so years but found most local sites to me are more "give me your cash" rather than "have some fun", any gear that could be used to crossover to airsoft?

The site that I'll be playing at is The Fort - Fife - Scotland. If anyone has any experience on it would be a godsend!

Thanks for reading

Re: Going to my first skirmish.

Welcome. You're going to have a great time. I assume you'll be renting on your first walk-on? As for gear, wear whatever you want. I usually wear t-shirt and jeans. Make sure you have decent footwear, i.e. boots with ankle support. Things like camouflage gear, gloves, helmets, tactical gear are all purely optional and are mostly used for aesthetic purposes.

As long as you're comfortable in what you're wearing, have a fun attitude and don't take it too seriously you're all set.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MenWithSkirts Find out more about MenWithSkirts
    Working...
    X