Scammer Alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammer Alert!

There is an active scammer operating in the classifieds! I'm not sure if the Moderators will allow me to post specific details of this scumbag, however if anyone wants this dogs details I'm happy to pass them on. This guy tried to scam me with a non existent AEG. When I asked for pics and details, I was provided with a generic picture which had been lifted from another section of the forum. When I queried this the contact suddenly stopped and all further attempts at contact have been ignored. I've given this low life ample opportunity to explain himself but to no avail. If the mods want these details I'll be happy to pass them on so nobody else becomes a target. Stay vigilant guys!

Re: Scammer Alert!

Dude, time word gets around, he may already have ripped someone off, link to the non existent sales thread would save a lot of heartache for someone, & if the guys genuine, I'm sure he'll quickly explain himself.
    Cheers.
    Mark

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Colinjohnston1961@me.com 52 year old Mechanical Tecnician (Ret). Born in Glasgow. 2 grown up sons, 2 grandchildren. Been hunting and shooting since I was 10. Airsofting for 7 years. Passionate gun nut! Find out more about [email protected]
    Working...
    X