Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed...PTS ERG deluxe or PTS Masada CQB

Morning all,

im a after some help, advice, words of wisdom etc. I'm currently torn between the ERG and Masada. I've owned both guns in the past twice and moved them on for various reasons. I'm now in a position were I only have one gun as I only play about once every 3 months. I've currently got a TM CQBR recoil that I'm selling to fund this. I know it's madness to sell for one of these but looks in my guns count for a lot with me and I've gone off the standard M4 with short rail look a bit

Anyway, I was set on the Masada in CQB config with RAS rail but all black but then I stumbled upon the deluxe ERG and am now torn. Again on paper the ERG wins hands down but there is something about the Masada that I keep coming back to. Would appreciate views, especially on the Masada, in particular about the reliability of it, rate of fire and range as despite the plethora of reviews on the web there isn't much on these aspects.

The ERG seems really good with the extras and tightbore etc as well as recoil but it's still an M4 and the wires concern me as I prefer stubby foregrips and this isn't but it's designed to fit a 7.4v lipo not an 11.1 which this guns loves, on the other hand the Masada I've heard mixed views on and doesn't have recoil

Cost wise they are both the same with any mags, batteries etc

sigpic

Re: Help needed...PTS ERG deluxe or PTS Masada CQB

M4.

As a previous owner of a masada, there not the best deal sign. Probs with hop and parts only for them...
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Also if your heart is set on the masada, id look into the we ag version.

Folding stock abd a much cooler hangaurd.
      Havent read reviews of it, but id hope they would of fixed the probs with the ares pts one
      FOR SALE
      7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
      , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Why are you thinking about selling an M4 to buy a different M4? Wouldn't it be much, much easier to keep your CQBR and put a different rail system and longer barrel on it?

Comment

The RM4 is so much fun, picked up the cqb model and skirmished at the weekend, favourite aeg I've owned and don't think I'll go for anything else now.

Comment

I had a PTS Masada for a couple of years, I experienced the hop issue, but one it was fixed I knew how to make sure it didn't happen again (adjust the hop to minimum before removing barrel), other than that, it was the best AEG I ever owned. Only sold it to go gas.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rainbow6 Find out more about Rainbow6
            Working...
            X