Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Talk Holsters!

Hey guys,

Looking at getting either a moulded holster for my 1911 MEU or a universal drop leg i can use with my MEU and M9.

Drop leg wise I want something that wont move on my leg and possibly runs on a 2 straps by 2 straps formation (Like the blackhawk drop leg serpa units)

Looking for one on a very tight budget so let me know what sorts you have and prices. If you can give me a retailer with them in stock even better (Remember to PM non zero one forums).

Looking at a budget of tops about 30 quid plus a small amount extra for postage.

Cheers

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Re: Lets Talk Holsters!

I have a bianci holster,, i find it to be excellent, its left and right hand friendly with movable belt hooks and top flap, though i havent tried it i think it owuld be easy to fit to a shoulder rig too,, of all the holsters i have had its in my own opinion the best by a mile, yet you never see them on the field. price wise--£25 new at beltring in 09

Comment

I got a rather nice drop leg serpa (which actually says put!) from a famous HK site with an name like an auction site

Was just a touch under £30 inc postage. Double straps to belt and around leg. It is rubberised on the strap, which stops the movement! :D

Comment

Yes jag, looking at one of those maybe, depends on the money wise and if not may just go for the belt mounted version and get the drop leg platform later on.

Comment

yeah most of the hong kong sites have the clone serpas. they are really good. you should be able to get it for around £20 if you look around. that's with postage.
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

I think the SERPA alone is £17, so pretty decent value as it comes with the belt attachment and paddle too. :D

I was pleasantly surprised when mine turned up, which is good going for "clone" kit!

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
              I was pleasantly surprised when mine turned up, which is good going for "clone" kit!
              yeah I think its one of those things that you can't really go wrong with when copying. Its a pretty simple but effective design
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Iv just gone with a WAS leg holster with 2 mag pouches and was £29 quid, nice strong qaulity and looks nice.

Im sure thats all you need.
                sigpic
                Magpul CTR Stock + MOE PTS Handguard PM Me

Comment

have you considered belt holsters at all??? if you aint intrested then fair enough but there are fobus holsters out there that are fantastic moulded and secure no thumb breaks and full retention aswell any new pistol the first thing is a fobus that i get.

the price can vary from 20-120 quid depends where you look,if you want pm me with intrest and will send you the link for the fobus 1911 i got.
                  why cant we all just get along??

Comment

Yes I have a fobus holster for my m9, hence thinking of getting the full serpa kit as it can be belt or drop leg mounted in a few seconds with the removal of some screws.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aribos Find out more about aribos
                    Working...
                    X