Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEQ box for battery

Evening all,

might seem like like a stupid question, however I'm wanting to know what the smallest PEQ box you can get that will house a lipo battery.

I know that there are the PEQ15 boxes, however want to know if you can get them smaller

cheers
    sigpic

Re: PEQ box for battery

The 15 is about the smallest, there are other options, such as an eotech that also takes an AEG batt in the body, ive even seen a fake taclite that holds a batt,alternatively you could look at a battery sling.

Comment

PTS are bringing out/have brought out a vertical foregrip that can hold Lipo batteries, available in two sizes.
      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
        PTS are bringing out/have brought out a vertical foregrip that can hold Lipo batteries, available in two sizes.
        It's out. The Enhanced Polymer Foregrip or EPF. The short one doesn't hold a battery.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

Cheers above, the gun I'm after comes with one of those but still not sure on what batteries fit as smallest 'standard' 7.4 lipo I have seen seems to be over the 10cm height limit, anyone know of any batteries by brand, type etc that do defiantly fit without showing etc, cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Also, anyone know the dimensions of the WE peq box 7.4 lipo battery, cheers
          sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rainbow6 Find out more about Rainbow6
          Working...
          X