Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Changing Stocks on guns? (WE SMG 8 (MP7))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Stocks on guns? (WE SMG 8 (MP7))

Specifically this GBB: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/we-smg-8-...l#.Vh9-KX6rSUk
    im looking at getting one of these as a cheapish way into the GBB realm other than Pistols as i want to run a fairly small/compact setup but my only gripe with these is how compatable are pew pews like this to change / swap out the stock? if preferably like something like a M4 stock or Crane stock or heck none at all just a sling mount there.

the reason i ask is i know the two side bars slide into the body of the pew pew and im unsure if anything else would fit this or be modable to fit in such a stock?

EDIT:
    having a quick browse on ehobbyasia again, does anyone reckon this would fit? http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ares-vlto...l#.Vh-BxH6rSUk

Re: Changing Stocks on guns? (WE SMG 8 (MP7))

I dont think you can fit any after market stocks to this, I dont think anybody makes an adapter either due to the way the stock mounts to the body

and I am not sure why you would want to? the MP7 stock is pretty nice as it is, and one of the best parts is that it retracts in meaning you can use this as a pistol as well as a rifle

would be horrible with an m4 stock on IMO
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Alrighty , i guess a good bit of research before and after ive got the pew pew will help regarding it and whether its worth me investing some time into making an adapter .

i do like the mp7 to a degree just im not biggest fan of the style of stock with them and similars. prefer something a bit more chunky and "sort of" robust due to my play style when on lighter setups.

Comment

If you want something more solid, and small, then an Mp5 is the way to go

Comment

I have to ask... Why are you saying 'pew pew' instead of 'gun'?

Comment

Would it be this?!
            Attached Files
            sigpic
            "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

I fitted a regular AR AEG stock tube to a WE SMG8 for a customer a while ago (not to my liking, visually, but taste is subjective). Quite a lot of mill and lathe work was required - it's not a job you can do with a Dremel and a hacksaw (well, not to do it properly anyway).

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Cyringe Find out more about Cyringe
              Working...
              X