This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont have a clue

on the bottom of the grip on my ics m4 there is a screw it pushes the motor up more wat does this do exactly and does it need to be all the way up or not

Re: i dont have a clue

i just found out silly me no worrys guyz

Comment

Re: i dont have a clue

The screw is the motor height adjuster as you state. This is the adjustment between the pinnion gear (gear on the spline that extends from the motor) and transferes movement to the bevel gear (the lower gear in the gear box.) If your gun is working with out any strange or funny noises leave it well alone.

If however the gear box is making squeeling noises, sounding like the motor is turning but the gear box isn't, you would have to raise the motor to suit, clockwise turns of the screw. Or grinding noises, rof is slower or very slow to turn the gears over, you would have to lower the motor to suit, anti clockwise turns of the screw. These are the extreemes and vary untill the motor is at the optimun height.

If the motor is squeeling it could also be a problem with the pinnion gear itself.

Really if you are unsure, don't fire the gun and talk to someone who has experiance of these things.
      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KALASH92 I LOVE AIRSOFT Find out more about KALASH92
      Working...
      X