Which stock spring sniper to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which stock spring sniper to get?

Hey guys, looking for a cheap stock sniper on which I can upgrade from. This will be my first sniper, so I will not be looking to spend loads. I am happy to upgrade, but I am not wanting to spend loads.

I am aiming to get as close as possible to 500 FPS
    And to be able to shoot 100 meters
    (Can be close to these markers)

I really do not want to spend loads, but I can afford to spend some. I just need a good stock sniper to upgrade from. If anyone could recommend some stocks and link me them, that'd be great.

Thanks
    EDIT: I understand it will be fairly expensive to upgrade, but will make it a project over time. So price is not really a problem. But for example, novritsch's tuning kit is really expensive, and I believe I can make the same sort of results using less money. Obviously nov wants to profit, that's probably why he charges a lot.
    Last edited by Noremac; 26 October, 2015, 21:08.

Re: Which stock spring sniper to get?

TM VSR

100m is pretty far, I have used a friends maxed out VSR (full PDI) which I don't think hits that far. (Maybe wrong though)

Comment

Yes, I was thinking over, and imagining a 100m running track. And trying to imagine flinging a BB from 1 end to another seems a bit mad. Also, the length of a football pitch is roughly 100 meters or so, imagining a bb gun to fire that is slightly mad... Maybe I am talking more 80 meters...

Comment

I agree on the TM VSR; if your budget is more limited, the JG BAR10 is a clone of the TM and takes the same upgrades. However, 100m is pushing it somewhat; a friend of mine (if you can call someone who shoots you a lot a friend) who is a very good sniper rifle tech, gets about 85m+ out of his.

Comment

Yes, if anyone could link me the TM VSR10 stock, that'd be great.

Comment

As we can only link to Zero One on this forum:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1834

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1837

Comment

The HFC VSR 11 is a very close copy of the TM VSR10 for around half the price if you shop around. The only down side is the stock which is a little on the shiny side.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Noremac Find out more about Noremac
              Working...
              X