Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE SCAR L/H Comparison

Hi Guys

I've been eyeing up the new WE SCAR as a possible purchase but was after a bit of info on the difference between the Light and Heavy models.

Bar the obvious magazine size/gas reservoir, does the Heavy have any improvements on the earlier released SCAR-L? Seems like WE have been improving a lot recently so I would hope to see that the SCAR H has improved too.

I am currently leaning towards the SCAR-L due to the M4 magazines and already having a Marui SCAR-H but if the Heavy is a decent improvement I would most likely fork out for the 7.62 goodness.

Any advice would be most welcomed.
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: WE SCAR L/H Comparison

Recommend the WE ScarH - totally awesome.

Just mags are a bit cumbersome (plus I need more to be able to skirmish effectively)

Still its just a nice gun to own and shoot.

Comment

I believe the H's magazine is an improved design and is thus more efficient with gas usage but it still uses a similar design to the L.

The WE SCAR is easily one of their best ever designs and is time proven now so deciding between H and L is a personal preference.

Sent from a phone because I cba to fire up my poota.
      - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

SCAR H is really nice. I had one for a short while, really good on gas.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
        Working...
        X