Mixing Camos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing Camos?

So I know mixing two different types of camos sometimes help.

I was wondering if you have a Olive jacket and trousers and then something like multicam webbing, drop leg and pouches etc would work? has anyone manage to mix a solid base with camo webbing etc.
    Steve Rogers: Stark, we need a plan of attack!
    Tony Stark: I have a plan: attack!

sigpic

Re: Mixing Camos?

I am not sure what you are asking. Anyone can manage to mix camos (I regularly mix alpenflage shirt and trousers with flecktarn webbing) and I am not quite sure what you mean by asking would mixing camos work or help. Perhaps Gok Wan could offer advice.

Comment

Mixing a Solid base color like a Olive Dram and then have Multicam webbing? how effective would that be? or would it just look silly

sigpic

Comment

Well, as a chap who wears alpenflage and occasionally a Christmas turkey hat, I am not really in a position to decide if anything looks silly; however, I have seen quite a few people in that type of rig and they looked fine. To be honest, who cares? Running around shooting each other with toy guns is pretty silly anyway. In terms of how well it would work as camouflage, at the ranges that we are playing at, camouflage is slightly irrelevant; how you use cover is more important.

Comment

That's kinda what i wanted to hear, i have been wearing DPM everything for ages and want to change it up to something more... survival.. bits and bobs that people would just find.

sigpic

Comment

Just claim that it is a PMC loadout or that you are a survivor in the zombie apocalypse.

Comment

Yeah, kinda like, "oh I like that molle pouch, Yoink"

sigpic

Comment

The Russians have been mixing camo for decades. Seems to work for them.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CaptianSte Find out more about CaptianSte
                Working...
                X