Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM MP5K (HC) m4 stock converter??

Looking for some advice please.

I have a TM MP5K HC and I have seen on the net a MP5K back plate that allows you to connect up, a m4 stock tube.

Does anyone have any experience of trying to get the above attachment to fit a TM HC MP5K?

I have heard the std and HC back plate pin locations are different, so wouldn't fit.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Re: TM MP5K (HC) m4 stock converter??

Hard to say without knowing which exact stock adaptor it is so if you can post a picture which isn't linked to a retailers website then that would help.

Also where have you heard that they are different locations because they look to be the same although the HC obviously comes with a bigger stock plate?
    For sale:

-Splitting M4
    -MP5 Parts
    -MP7a1
    -M9 Magazine

Comment

This is the back plate in question.

I guy I was speaking to on here a few months back said he had tried all sorts (including these) to no avail.

Hoping someone has tried using one of the above or something like it on a HC MP5K

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

If your Mp5k is the High Cycle version then this definitely won't fit.

Comment

Can you elaborate?
          Why doesn't it fit?
          Have you tried?
          Do you have a HC?
          If so do you know of an alternative?

What I am trying to get to, is to have the ability of adding an m4 stock to a TM MP5k HC.

So I am hoping someone can recommend something

Cheers,
          Dave

Comment

Yes.
            The change in wiring means there simply isn't space to accommodate the original style 'K' backplate (because they fit inside the receiver not over it like the new HC one does, now that the connector etc. is at the rear not the front), which that conversion piece is based on.
            I've tried an original 'k' backplate and it simply won't fit, which again this is based on.
            Yes.
            No.

Your're either going to have to relocate the wiring/connector (external battery bag/box etc.) or find someone/someway to adapt the new HC backplate to accept an M4 stock tube.

Comment

You could look at wiring the battery to the stock which would allow the wires to run straight through the adaptor, similar to the mod that can be done to normal MP5k's which puts the battery into the stock. Obviously this would require an M4 stock with a battery compartment but that should be easy.
              For sale:

-Splitting M4
              -MP5 Parts
              -MP7a1
              -M9 Magazine

Comment

Thanks for the above advice.

I plan to house the battery in the stock so can relocate.

I gave ordered the above in the picture and it arrived this morning, the only thing stopping alignment with the pins (excluding the wiring) is a cosmetic lip on the plastic that isn't visible from the outside. I can grind that off and then all will fit once I have relocated the cables out the back plate.

Happy days!
                Cheers all :-)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KBoy76 Find out more about KBoy76
                Working...
                X