Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Difference Between WE EU GBB Pistols & None EU Pistols??? (lol newbie question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference Between WE EU GBB Pistols & None EU Pistols??? (lol newbie question)

Hi guys, newbie question here, as the title says, whats the difference between WE EU GBB pistols & none EU pistols?

reason i ask is because i will be upgrading my WE EU glock 18c, some parts from the UK but most from ehobbyasia and ********* as the prices are a lot cheaper..

All the best, marc..
    Some Guns In My Collection:
    Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
    My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Re: Difference Between WE EU GBB Pistols & None EU Pistols??? (lol newbie question)

I believe its not really about parts that make a difference but FPS on the guns
    If you want parts they should be all fine and compatible with each other
    But i could be wrong...
    Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

Re: Difference Between WE EU GBB Pistols & None EU Pistols??? (lol newbie question)

The parts are identical; they are all as bad as each other.

While the headline prices of items from the Far East may be cheaper than those available from the UK, you need to be aware that there is a reasonable chance that you may end up paying VAT on any package valued at over £15 plus the Royal Mail's handling fee of £8. If the value of the package is adjudged to be more than £135, you can also end up paying customs duty.

Comment

HI guys,
        Dj , I think your right mate from the info I'm finding it's to do with the FPS.

Colin, thanks for the info, I take it your not a fan of WE? Or is it the Glock 18c your not a fan of?
        I think WE have come on leaps and bounds in the last few years some of there guns are clearly better then some of there others though that for sure and I know the Glock 18c does have its issues on a few parts and those are the parts I want to upgrade..

ATB Marc
        Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
        My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

While I agree that WE have improved, they are still nowhere near the quality delivered by TM. I am not a pistol person (at least not in airsoft) but both of my lads have owned WE pistols (a G17 and the truly dreadful old M1911) and the comparsions with the current TM versions are not favourable in any way towards WE. At Zero One, the WE G18C is £114.95, while the TM version is £137.95; for the price difference, there really is no question as to which is the better buy.
          Last edited by colinjallen; 20 November, 2015, 13:31.

Comment

HI mate, the old TM vs WE debate lol, can go on for hours can't it.. I agree though that in most cases TM internals are better then WE but then also saying that most people that buy TM then upgrade it to metal, then buy after market internal upgrades ending up spending even more on the gun, making it around £300 plus for example, so if you buy a WE then upgrade it to the max it will end up being just as good but cheaper in the long run.. Just my thought on it mate..
            I got the WE on a bargain price, but don't get me wrong I know you have to spend money for quality, my WA Sv infinity custom designed byvmike cripps cost around 600 in total and could well last a lifetime, not that I paid that though I bought it from a friend..
            ATB Marc

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Marc.RG1 Find out more about Marc.RG1
            Working...
            X