Abbey Vortex Gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abbey Vortex Gas

Has anyone had any experiences with this?

I'm guessing its a similar power to green gas

Last edited by I love Airsoft; 22 November, 2015, 21:40.

Re: Abbey Vortex Gas

I have not tried this either but would also be interested to see if people have and what they think of it.
    Some Guns In My Collection:
    Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
    My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

I am also interested to hear what people are using vertex gas in. I have been told it is good for tm hi capas in the cold but I am not brave enough to try until I know more about it. On one site it states you can get up to a 30fps increase using vertex gas but it doesn't say what gas they are comparing to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Would be interesting to see how it compares to N3 & 4..

Comment

Got two cans, power is very similar in fps to guarder black gas but not as consistant as fps shot to shot seems to fall abit quicker.
          Unfortunately abbey have updated to metal fill nozzles which on both cans I got give a terrible fill with gas spraying everywhere from the mag valve
          and the gas can nozzle when filling. I perhaps got two bad cans but both have leaky nozzles so makes me dubious about abbeys new gas with metal nozzles
          as I have never had a bad or leaky can of abbey ultra/brut or 144a when they had the plastic nozzles.

Comment

thanks for the info mate, By the sounds of it the metal nozzles sound as bad as the WE nuprol ones, all the cans i have spray the gas everywhere to..
            I bit the bullet so to speak and ordered some Airsoft Surgeon RWA Green Gas, its very expensive but i thought i would give it a try as my green gas lasts a long time..
            Some Guns In My Collection:
            Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
            My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

I love Airsoft Find out more about I love Airsoft
            Working...
            X