Tokyo Marui HK416D Recoil Single Point Sling Plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Marui HK416D Recoil Single Point Sling Plate

Hi - sorry if this is in the wrong section but I figured as I am new this makes sense.

I have a Tokyo Marui HK416D and I would like to fit a single point sling attachment. I have seen that Magpul do the ASAP but it is a tad pricey for what it is. I have found some cheaper versions on a certain online auction site and I am wondering if they will do. Problem is they all apear to be for the M4's. I have had a look at the buffer tube and plate thats on my HK416 and it appears to be similar. Does anyone know if the buffer tube/stock arrangement is the same - they appear the same but I don't want to assume.

Thanks.

Tokyo Marui HK416D Recoil Single Point Sling Plate

Laylax/first factory ambi ASAP style sling plate is what you're after. Same for m4/416. About £25. Remember, it's holding your rather expensive gun, so don't scrimp......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bovinedog; 23 November, 2015, 21:17.

Comment

Re: Tokyo Marui HK416D Recoil Single Point Sling Plate

Remember your gun is rear wired. This adds complications - replacing the plate itself is in my eyes more trouble than it's worth, as you have to deal with the hassle of the wires for the battery.

TM themselves make a single point sling attachment point that attaches directly to the buffer tube. You lose the last stock position (fully retracted), but I think the trade is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smintheus View Post
        Remember your gun is rear wired. This adds complications - replacing the plate itself is in my eyes more trouble than it's worth, as you have to deal with the hassle of the wires for the battery.

TM themselves make a single point sling attachment point that attaches directly to the buffer tube. You lose the last stock position (fully retracted), but I think the trade is worth it.
        I have done this for my TM416D, rather pricey at £35 but well made and simple to fit around the buffer tube. Losing the last stock position is worth it to have the sling attached. Mine is a 3 point quick release one so can move the swivel position to either side or underneath.

Comment

Thanks guys, really appreciate the help.

Yes you are right when you say don't scrimp - £25/£35 to keep the rest of the gun off the floor really is not a lot to pay in the grand scheme of things!

Losing the last stock position (retracted) is fine for me as I have long arms as I am tall so that's fine.

I am trying to avoid having to remove the wires if I can. I am competent with a soldering iron but I would rather not have to unsolder/re-solder on a new gun if I can help it.

Will see where I can get a hold of the TM version - it's probably another import part though?

Thanks again guys - huge help and great suggestions.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BigRed Find out more about BigRed
          Working...
          X