Gun advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun advice

I know youve probably all read this a million times before! But its so confusing woth all the jargon that gets used!

Im after an assault rifle type gun, m4 etc.. Budget isnt a problem but its not logical for me to spent a small fortune on a gun when were just starting!

Theres so many makes, clones types im just lost!

I want something that is upgradable and good from the off, its pointless buying cheap to replace it in 12 months if i stick it out. So something thats worthwhile.

Im reading loads about ebb and gbb recoils but i still dont know whats good! (I am trying) lol

Re: Gun advice

Whats your budget?
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Ill spend upto around 400 if i have to.. But i can get aomething almost equally as good for around 2-300 id be a happy man..

Comment

Most people would say buy a G&G combat machine (They give the best bang for your buck), but if that's your budget and you are sure the sport is for you, then maybe buy something a little more pricey so your not stuck upgrading on a plastic body etc...

My embarrassingly expensive DMR (as I upgrade instead of buying more than one gun) was based on a G&G Combat Machine firehawk; my first AEG. It's now HPA and only the stock and buffer remain from the CM! But it was a pain being stuck with a body that only feeds G&G mags/high caps.

So, if I were you, I would spend about £300 on a nice rifle to upgrade! Perhaps you could even get a second hand one of the classifieds (and ask to two tone if you don't have UKARA) to save a lot of money.

Comment

Been looking at TM recoils but theyre just above my budget.. Are they worth it? Which are the ones to look out for?

Comment

LCT LCKS74UN NV

Get a couple 11.1v lipos, a balance charger, a decent mosfet installed, 4 mid caps, 3000 .2g blasters and 3000 .25g blasters.
            Originally posted by Lt. Macka
            big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

I would advise going for a TM - as they are superb out of the box, site-legal everywhere and upgradable (if you ever needed to). Generally, if left alone, TM internals last.

Chuck a tight barrel into a TM and you are pretty much set IMHO.

Then it is just a case of choosing a model. The recoils are good from what I've read (I'd buy a H&K 416 Devgru in a heartbeat if I had the cash) but the normal TM AEGs are all pretty damn good.
              Wanted - Western Arms Beretta M1934 GBB

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Azzzah Find out more about Azzzah
              Working...
              X