Bulldog BB's.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulldog BB's.....

So a friend gave me nearly 4000 Bulldog .12g polished bb's.

I've heard a lot of bad things about .12g rounds, so is it worth me using these or should I just pass them on?

Re: Bulldog BB's.....

Use them in M203 grenades; they are excellent for that.

Comment

Yep anything by bulldog I only use in moscart and grenades, never in guns as found some to be very fussy on size, and plus .12 are way too light to skirmish with really need to be looking at .2 as a start and try at .25 and you'll be amazed in the difference in both range and accuracy especially in any wind
      sigpic

Comment

I actually use .12g Bulldog rounds! You know you get about 5 rounds left in the hop up when you have finished a mag, but they don't shoot? (In aeg's)
        So I don't waste my .43 tracers, I always pop 5 rounds in at the beginning of the mag and waste them instead! Also, since I do a fair bit of tech, I use them to check that my mags/hop is feeding.

Comment

Originally posted by LazzurusMan View Post
          So a friend gave me nearly 4000 Bulldog .12g polished bb's.

I've heard a lot of bad things about .12g rounds, so is it worth me using these or should I just pass them on?
          As the other guys say, use in a grenade or even a spring powered airsoft gun if you have one, but I would not use them in an AEG Or GBB gun..

I have tried around and highly tested 12 different brands, in my GBB pistols, never use .12 though as i dont see the point.. Basically you want a highly polished and perfectly spherical BB that has NO internal bubbles, as the bubble affect the flight path.. But great brands to go for are geoffs (my favorite, i use 0.36) madbull, or if you want something cheaper Kingdom airsoft..

ATB, Marc..
          Some Guns In My Collection:
          Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
          My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

Cheers everyone. I'll keep them for testing guns, me and a few friends have a shed we keep everything in and do regular maintenance, so as someone already said they'll be handy for checking whether a gun is firing or feeding.

Comment

I used to them use in my ACM M500's in CQB sites to good effect.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LazzurusMan Find out more about LazzurusMan
              Working...
              X