high torque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• high torque

wat does a high torque motor do that a high speed motor dosent wats the difference i lookin for around 25 rounds a second with a 9.6v but the high speed mite be too much

Re: high torque

Firstly, don't write in txt speak. Forum rules.

Secondly, high torque moters give just that, more torque. Think of torque as rotational strength, basically a high-torque setup is designed to reliably pull a high powered spring, and are used in single shot-high fps AEGs.

Comment

Indeed it is just as above, the more torque the higher the pulling power, I use the systema magnum high torque which is rediculous for power and speed.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

So if you want a fast motor, go for the Element Max Speed - which is the same as the Systema Turbo. If you want a powerful motor, go for the Element Ultra Torque - which is the same as, yes, you guessed it - the Systema Magnum.

If you want 25RPS with a 9.6v, your best bet is probably the G&P M120.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KALASH92 I LOVE AIRSOFT Find out more about KALASH92
        Working...
        X