Best MP5 make

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best MP5 make

Hi, I've been looking at getting a new AEG mp5 and I've seen the ICS mx5 p as well as the Tokyo marui high cycle. I've heard the cyma version is good if you want to upgrade along the way but I'm wondering out of the box which will give the best performance for consistency and range? Thanks

Re: Best MP5 make

Out of the box, I'd vote for the G&G toptech, if you're planning on upgrading then go for whichever has the better externals or trademarks as you can work on the inside.

Personally, I'd buy something and just leave it alone! But just my 2p

Comment

I'd say any of them, theres very little between them
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I'd stay away from anything with the TM style hop adjust it's so easily knocked off.
        Reformed Pacifist

Comment

Originally posted by wildething View Post
          I'd stay away from anything with the TM style hop adjust it's so easily knocked off.
          That is probably my only concern as well, also tm are a pain in the arse to take apart

Comment

The CA B&T MP5s are very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
              The CA B&T MP5s are very good.
              They are, and iirc cyma are the clone of CA, if I was going to buy a new mp5 I would get the ICS, with 3round burst and a split gearbox, but I would change the furniture to something more classical

Comment

Another vote here for CA; I have the MP5K and the range out of the box is fantastic. It has now been R hopped.

Comment

Are all the CA mp5s great then? Can't find the b&t in stock anywhere so I've been looking at their others as well as the mp5k. All I can really find to be honest is the mp5k with folding stock can't find many full stocks or extendable ones.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

The CA B&T is pretty rare these days but they were very good, only beaten by the G&G Toptech for me. Cyma I think are a clone of the G&G though the Cyma will accept a real slim handguard while the G&G wont. I've owned them all except the latest ICS and G&G wins by far. The TM is horrible as far as externals go but a way round the hop adjustment problem is to trim the lever to just bellow the handguard. Lets hope TM make a recoil MP5
                    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

B&T is just some trades on the receiver and you can find on folding stocks

Comment

Originally posted by JR0210 View Post
                        Are all the CA mp5s great then? Can't find the b&t in stock anywhere so I've been looking at their others as well as the mp5k. All I can really find to be honest is the mp5k with folding stock can't find many full stocks or extendable ones.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
                        If the MP5k you are looking at is a proline with metal receiver then they are excellent, the best MP5k you can buy.
                        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Thanks for everyone's replies think I'll end up buying both CA mp5k and toptech mp5

Comment

You won't go wrong with that combination.

Comment

I had the ca b&t, awesome piece of kit lovely trades etc. I think asg now do the b&t traded model. Honestly couldn't fault the ca though

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JR0210 Find out more about JR0210
                              Working...
                              X