Sites Near Harwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sites Near Harwich

Anyone know any sites near Harwich? Would prefer outdoor and must accept 13yr olds, I know there's a site in Colchester, does anyone have any experience there? Would it be suitable for a youngster? Sorry for all the questions..

Re: Sites Near Harwich

I regularly use the Colchester site, Bunker 39. Its run by a great friendly bunch and uses the military area at Fingeringhoe. It includes woods and a couple of buildings and they have got some big guns to play with!

The games are varied and the marshals do a good job of keeping it friendly.

As long as the 13 year old is accompanied by an adult you'll be fine. I take my daughter who is 12 with me and she really enjoys it. There is a great cross section there and most are friendly and helpful.

In fact there is a game next week on the 10th but you will need to book.

Check out their facebook page for details. Hope that helps. Maybe I'll see you there.

CBH

Comment

Many thanks CBH, that sounds perfect! He has a gun and a load of webbing and is raring to go Will check out their facebook and book a game, We'll be easy to spot, I'll be the nervous dad with the excited 13yr old...

Comment

No problems, maybe ill see you there. PM me if you want any advice on what to bring etc.

CBH

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lazybike Find out more about lazybike
        Working...
        X