Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on Goggles

Hi guys,

I've been looking into getting a decent pair of goggles to go with my FAST helmet and to replace my cheap mesh glasses.

Currently looking at Revision Desert Locust and WileyX Spear, are they good options?

Also open to any recommended alternatives, so any advice would be much appreciated.
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: Advice on Goggles

Hi

I have the revision desert locust with fan. I've been shot in the facet about 40 times wearing them. BBs just ping off them with no damage done to the lens. Many times with G&G M4s. It's always M4s that get me and a CYMA AK that was way too hot for the field (420fps).

They do however fog up unless you remove the foam. They also for me with a Asian face sit a bit low on my face and because I don't wear a helmet the strap sits funny on the back of my head. This means that when taking off my hat they sometimes roll off. But this is more to do with my flattish face and odd shaped head.

But they are a pretty good choice. If you can get the thermal lens even better. The lens change is also pretty quick.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
    Working...
    X