1st gas rifle, got it down to two ?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st gas rifle, got it down to two ?.

Hey guys, last few months, especially December lol, has been about literally spending my hard earned on what other people want, so now its my turn, & I've decided to take the leap & look for my first gas gun.

BUT which one, I've narrowed it down to either a KJW KC02, with the intention of using it in a dmr/sniper role, I'm a fan of single shot play so this gun appeals to me, possibly with the addition of aprs stock etc.....

OR

A GHK G5, for no other reason than I like its funky looks ?

Previously only gas stuff has been pistols, been a die-hard aeg fan, often expressed negativity towards gas rifles, & have owned pretty much everything other than ptw's.

What to go for, what's the highs (or lows) of either gun, bearing in mind I'll be looking for a s/h package, so hopefully the most glaring (if any) technical issues would have been corrected.

Thanks in advance guys.
    Mark
    Last edited by tackle; 4 January, 2016, 20:03.

Re: 1st gas rifle, got it down to two ?.

I own a G5 and would say without reservation its been my all time favourite gun
    Works in all weathers and has a fantastic kick
    Only thing I could say is that in the UK the mags are expensive but easily available abroad
    The United Kingdom. Its where Great Britain used to be.

Comment

G5

Works no matter what is nice and solid light and can be modded with carbine kits dmr etc..

Comment

G5.

Simply an awesome bit of kit.... besides, the Kaycee as a sniper platform annoys me in so much as it could never be used in role for real. I know others dont care about that sort of thing but it bugs me.

get a G5 and then the DMR kit. You can get a semi auto sear or convert the full auto one you have to save some money.

G5 capable of sniping.
        Away from UK until June / July. Happy to still buy but sales will be harder due to not being home.

Wanted:
        VFC 416c, 416d, 417 GBBR
        VFC 416c, 416d AEG
        HERA arms Glock chassis

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tackle 53 & a bit fat now but still knackered. Find out more about tackle
        Working...
        X