airsoft radios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• airsoft radios

hi all, i was woundering what radios are good and inc a headset? i want to buy them for me and a few friends to make airsoft more fun and i bhave no idea about them, any ideas? i would like cheap ones :P hehe Thanks all!!!

Re: airsoft radios

The best radios you can get really are the Cobra Microtalk MT 975's. They have a 12km range, so that's perfect for any weekender "site" (ie the bigger places).
    They cost about £40 ish for a pair and that includes your desk charger. They also use the standard 2.5mm connection as seen on the Motorola Talkabouts.

I've recommended lots of people to get these radios as they're really good and very simple to use.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Re: airsoft radios

just type walkie talkies or 2 way radios in on your search engine thats how i find mine and they have worked really well for me and my friends think they were binatone.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wezz2k9 Find out more about wezz2k9
      Working...
      X