Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best shotgun (Franchi V G&P)

Evening all,

I've decided to get a shotgun and alternate with an MP7 as I play CQB, being honest I'm not sure how much the shotgun will be used and can see it mainly be in used as a back up to the MP7 (although MP7 will be gas), that being said I'm not sure if I'm thinking that due to the challenges of using my initial first preference (G&P), however would appreciate views as to the 2 I'm looking at.

G&P M870 shorty
    full metal and comes in at 52cm so very compact and a beast, however price is double at £100 with postage, benefit being that it's high quality compared to Franchi however it's got a single 22 round magazine that is a bitch by all accounts to change apparently and spare mags are hard to come by

Franchi 3 shot shorty
    This one I believe is plastic but with a metal outer barrel, it's a short version but is 70cm so not quite as compact but can still (I assume) sling it over my back, it comes in at £50 and the shells are more realistic than the G&P and very plentiful so can load my vest with 6-8 spares for quick changes. Not sure on accuracy of these as assume the 3 shot will seperate so no shot will be straight, also the plastic worries me a bit compared to the G&P

im really torn as Franchi is cheaper, has plenty of shells and like the thought of realism with shells but is plastic and a bit longer or on the other hand the G&P which by all accounts is full metal and a beast, is also shorter as well, But would likely have to restrict to back up only as single mag is 22 rounds.

Views welcome from anyone who has used / owns either, cheers in advance all
    sigpic

Re: Best shotgun (Franchi V G&P)

Ive had both, while the external quality is great on the G&P they tend to jam a lot, also the fps is much too high for CQB. The Franchi is a bit more usable but takes a bit of effort to cock quickly. If you can afford a little more then why not go for a TM, they are still the best shotguns out there, low fps makes them easy to cock and they combine accuracy and range with a 3 shot spread.
    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Re: Best shotgun (Franchi V G&P)

if its a price thing the acm gas shotgun is great for close quarters holds a bundle of rounds in its rotating feed tubes gives a five round spread and comes n pistol grip and full stock its a nice balance of cost versus easy pump action i love mine.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rainbow6 Find out more about Rainbow6
      Working...
      X