Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Inner Barrel?

Hello Forum,

Basically want to upgrade the inner barrel of my gun. I'm stuck between a Prometheus Inner Barrel and a Magicbox Miracle Inner Barrel. Which would you guys recommend?

Thank you.
    Last edited by Sagittarius26; 8 January, 2016, 16:34. Reason: Spelling errors.

Re: Which Inner Barrel?

Prometheus or if you want to spend more PDI. What system are you running it in are you looking for range or accuracy or a combination?
    For sale:

-Splitting M4
    -MP5 Parts
    -MP7a1
    -M9 Magazine

Comment

Prometheus. Super nice bore quality and overall build.

If your budget would stretch though, a PDI barrel will be even nicer!
      sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

Originally posted by wilko129 View Post
        Prometheus or if you want to spend more PDI. What system are you running it in are you looking for range or accuracy or a combination?
        I'm using a stock TM 416. It does have the BTC V2 Spectre Mosfet if that changes anything. Sorry I'm as technical as a penny-farthing.

Comment

If its stock TM, leave it alone. Make sure the barrel is clean, but stock TM's are know to be superb without doing anything to them
          sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

Orga magnus 6.23mm
            Originally posted by Lt. Macka
            big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

As above, it's best to just leave it alone because without taking apart the gearbox to make your fps super consistent (TMs are usually very good out the box anyway) you won't gain the full benefit of a tightbore and may even reduce the effects of the Tokyo Marui hop up system (very very good) if you're not very technical.
              For sale:

-Splitting M4
              -MP5 Parts
              -MP7a1
              -M9 Magazine

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sagittarius26 Hi...I play airsoft...and I'm muslim...yay! :D Find out more about Sagittarius26
              Working...
              X