Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tavor or PDW

Hey chaps

Got the sidearm sorted, just dont know what i should get as a primary.

I heard good things about both, but what do you say?

Ares Tavor Tar 21
    or
    Vega Force Kac PDW

Merci,
    Phil

Re: Tavor or PDW

Erm, two completely different weapons? It only depends if you like the bullpup thing going on or not. It's like putting M4 against L85.

Comment

I chose Tar21, just because its not everyday that you see them at a skirmish :D.
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

The TAR is meant to be mediocre. VFC make some of the best guns so I say go for the PDW.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
          The TAR is MEANT to be mediocre.
          MEANT to be?
          So that means that it was your brothers, sisters, grans, grandsons, dads son that had one?
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

There was not wrong with mine, Out of the box it was by far the best gun i had. Very consistent fps, range was amazing, and a nice healthy sound to the gearbox. The first few batches that came out did have a few issues with the airseal, which meant fps was low. But the newer ones were fine.

Comment

Hunter, as u had one, is the mars sight really that crap?
              How can i replace it, as there is no rail underneath it.
              Which sight would you reccomend then?

Comment

I didn't even buy a battery for the mars sight. Yes you can buy a rail for it. It used an eotech and eolad on mine

Comment

I have both of these. The VFC is on another level in every area.

The Tar has awesome external build quality but thats it. The VFC is capable of taking a 11.1v lipo out of the box so you no its got a strong GB. The range of my kac is better and the stock parts give the aeg far better accuracy. I think the issue is - an ares may be awesome or just ok.... there all very different out of the box. All VFC's are sweet out of the box. (Or at least in my 3 vfc's experience)

Comment

i have used a bull-pup once... it takes a bit of guessing used to with the whole mag thing but after that they are fine.. saying that i still think the pdw would be better internally and looks nicer..

p.s. never held any ares gun lety alone shot one so they might be better quality than what i think...
                    Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                    I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Chalk and cheese options... where's the option for both?! :D
                      sigpic

Comment

I would choose the Tar 21, because I prefer the feel of that to the PDW, to me, the PDW just feels tacky and looks it. But I love Bullpup's and the Tar 21's available now are pretty good out of the box. I have seen some VFC's fail instantly, and others perform well, but I think it's too much money for a tarty M4.

Swings and Roundabouts really, go for the one that you will want to use everytime you even set eyes on it.
                        sigpic
                        http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

TAR-21, its unique in looks and not very many people own them.

m4's are kind of boring at the best of times every man and his dog has one, but the kac pdw just looks like an m4 with downs syndrome

Comment

Hmm, so the Vfc is a better performer it seems..?

Comment

From my knowledge, they have excellent externals but average internals. But i may be wrong there. I chose PDW off the list as i like compact guns

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Philshot Find out more about Philshot
                              Working...
                              X