Full metal AEG under £200?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full metal AEG under £200?

I've been l looking for a gun to buy as my first, and I have found a few that look okay but none spectacular. I was leaning towards a G&G M4 but I really want one with a full metal construction (mostly for aesthetic purposes) I would prefer an m4 variant, but any input is accepted any help is extremely appreciated!

Re: Full metal AEG under £200?

I am sure they'll be a few suggestions, but from my own experience I picked up a G&P Sentry for around £190 previously, which is full metal

Comment

Check out the ICS range, if you can add £20-£30 to your budget there are quite a few more to choose from. HTH
      Da Posh Boi, innit

Comment

WE M4 AEG's retail for just under £200 IIRC, and for that money they're superb. In my opinion they're one of the best starter guns out there because performance is good, and a lot of starters ask for a metal body. Another good point is that when you begin upgrading it (if you so choose), it's worthwhile as you don't end up with a high performance gearbox in a polymer body.

Just my two pence! hope that helps.

Comment

G&P ARs or CYMA AKs would be my recommendation.

Comment

Consider looking at some of the specna arms range. I got one last year the build quality is superb and all metal. They only do m4 variants so I'm sure you will find something to fit your loadout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would have also said something within the specna arms range - but it depends on how you wish to use your budget? Are you using this to see if you are going to like the sport? Or going to keep it as something you wish to upgrade?

If it's the latter then a metal body is a good way forward as any upgrades are then in a metal body (as previously mentioned), otherwise if you go with something ABS it frees up a bit of money for some attachments that you may find useful.

All depends on if your budget is just for the gun, or for other bits as well really - but Combat Machine's are good for overall performance and are ABS.......

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

scaryscar6 Find out more about scaryscar6
              Working...
              X