Ebb or Gbb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebb or Gbb?

What do you rather spend your money on, a electric blowback gun like a tm sopmod or a gas blowback like a agm m4 ris? Take into account pricing and everything. Just interested in outcome of results.
    Electric Blowback
    15.91%
    Gas Blowback
    63.64%
    Neither
    20.45%

The poll is expired.

Re: Ebb or Gbb?

Neither, EBB means something else to go wrong and GBB are too expensive to run. If I played alot of Mil-sim then GBB would be an option but otherwise they are to costly.

Comment

to be honest i can never really see myself usinng a gbbr anytime soon.
      id rather by an electric blowback rifle.
      except one with a good quality blowback not like the one on the AA R85
      Originally posted by parky
      If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

I suppose this thread bears some answers:

http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=48360

I think I might try one of the new APS (china clone) EBB's before going to gas - apparently they're clones of the TM design of blowback.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

GBB all the way, WE CO2 to be precise, now just got to find somewhere in the uk that has them in stock!! And L119A1 will be mine ha ha ha!!
          sigpic

Comment

GBB all the way mate, KSC USP .45 full metal to be exact. More fun to use than any EBB's or fixed slides.

Comment

I think the general idea here is about rifles.

NBB pistols like the MK.23 I had are very good for their own reasons, but the only pistol one should buy is a GBB....

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

rifle's -- we Co2 blowback
                pistols- nbb socom mk23, gbb sig 226 , gbb m9 , gbb 1911 MEU

no EBB for me ,

Comment

I switched to GBB just to try it.
                  Bought a Maruzen mp5 and the thing is crazy!!!!
                  Stupidly fast rate of fire and extremely powerful. Personally I play allot of single shot stuff anyway so for me it works!!!
                  Now I have gone GBB I wont be buying another AEG. Ill keep my G36c for the dead of winter when the gas doesnt expand too well!
                  But otherwise GBB all the way!!!

Comment

WE gas rifle range= win

Comment

I voted GBB. However, i voted GBB because i love pistols in GBB. I know this thread is for rifles but i would never buy a GBB rifle unless it was a sniper.
                      Face to Foot Style, How cha like it! - Kung Pow

Comment

Voted GBB because I didn't read the thread and thought it was about pistols

Neither, EBB on an AEG just saps battery life - while pneumatic systems like G&Gs don't - while Gas blow back ARs are a neat toy but nothing I really want to skirmish with.

Comment

most people that have some thing to say about EBB have never used or owned one. So there comments are that of guess work.

lets separate this as well theres EBB electric blowback and then theres recoil shock which is both electric blowback and simulated recoil shock.

They are massively different..

I love the TM sopmod and all the recoil shock guns there hop units out range TM m14s all day long.. And the mag out features a hoot. The recoils a nice feature, gives an extra dimension to an aeg, practical yet some realism.

Yet i wouldnt touch an electric blow back ... tacky.. different sound, different feeling. You can understand why people often associate the word gimmicky with them.

GBBr .. tried, and failed epically in the shop, so couldnt imagine trying to skirmish a whole 9 hours or 24hrs with one.. id end up shooting my self with it only to find the gas has leaked out.

Im a practical airsofter and i want to be out there playing airsoft, i want a solution that fulfills my need for realism but that is skirmishable and reliable and has great range, i want to head out with my gun and some ammo and not have to come back till the end of the day. = TM's new recoil shock range..

If i want a gun to sit at home or in the safe zone playing whos est the biggest penis shaped like a gun then ill get a GBBr. Theres no denying they are realistic, i love gas pistols, but thats becuase i know that 99% of the time id finish the entire day with 3 mags gased up and none have been used other than to wound some bushes at the end of the day on the way back to the safe zone.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Queboo12 Magpul User and Abuser Find out more about Queboo12
                          Working...
                          X