• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dboys ak74u

hey guys,

Looking into getting my first decent AEG

**DBOYS AKS74U**

this ones caught my eye but i am unsure of what version it is, ive heard stories of pot metal cheap feeling ones and steel ones, ones with shit bearings and ones with good bearings.

I know it says steel receiver but i figure you guys will know best!
    Last edited by sj_asc; 1 February, 2016, 16:45. Reason: Retailer Rule

Re: dboys ak74u

Hi Dano, first of all mate, I'm afraid the mention of another retailer in any post will get your post drummed into oblivion from the mods. Just repost with the model of airsoft weapon you had in mind minus the link to or mention of another retailer, as none exists apart from Zero one. Just trying to be helpful mate.

Comment

should have used my brain a bit there eh?

thought id seen a section on here with loads of links to other retailers, looks like I got mixed up! haha

forgive me if im being a tool here, but I cant figure out how to delete or edit the post, dunno if its me or not lol

cheers for letting me know man!

Comment

If you are after that particular model, then speaking from experience the CYMA CM035 is a much better all rounder and a solid externals base.
        dsgdreamteam

Comment

I would defo back up what sniperjesus said, Cyma are a better brand over all considering the small amount extra you have to pay over the dboys. I've had sooo may dboys and Cyma's over the years, including the 74U models, and the Cyma was the better one out of the box. Although to contradict myself, i once had an Dboys AK47S (steel bodied), and it was a stunner for the money I paid for it new....and I still miss it.

Comment

I think the steel bodied ones have serial numbers and the pot metal don't
            I had the steel one and that had serials

Nige

- - - Updated - - -

I think the steel bodied ones have serial numbers and the pot metal don't
            I had the steel one and that had serials

Nige
            The United Kingdom. Its where Great Britain used to be.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dano Find out more about Dano
            Working...
            X