Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hop Up Rubber Help??

hi guys
    im hoping to get some quick advice from you, i would like to get a new hop up rubber for my WE 18c, and have seen some Maple leaf delta hop up rubbers with a concave shape bucking (which i take it is the same style as my standard WE glock one, like a square curved piece)

But i have also seen a RWA hop up rubber that has a fish tail shaped bucking..

What type do you guys think is better?

My needs are i dont really need a hop up rubber that extends my range as i only tend to use my glock for short range target shooting and plinking, so im after something just better quality then my standard one and one that may also improve accuracy.. Although the accuracy is quite good anyway giving 1 - 1.5'' gropus at 20ft..

Be grateful for your help guys.
    All the best, marc..
    Some Guns In My Collection:
    Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
    My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Re: Hop Up Rubber Help??

Hi pal,

It may be best to have a bit of a test and try each one! You don't know which one will suit the barrel etc. Plus it means you get to tinker!

Sounds pretty accurate as it is too! :D

Comment

I use maple leafs in most of my guns as they seem to perform well. Perhaps a PDI W hold would work nicely.
      The clown has no penis

Comment

You can use A+ Reaps, they seem to work well in pistol..they have a video on Youtube with good results..
        Or you can use Prometheus hops..
        All have good results..
        Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

hi guys, thanks for the replies, yeah accuracy wise i cant moan really it performs will its just the POI thats bugging me lol..
          ill order one or two hop up rubbers and give them a try then, if it makes no difference ill just put a laser on and be done with it..
          Some Guns In My Collection:
          Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
          My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Marc.RG1 Find out more about Marc.RG1
          Working...
          X