• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will a WE glock 18c slide and magazine etc fit a TM frame

HI guys as the title says really..
    All the best, marc..
    Some Guns In My Collection:
    Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
    My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Re: Will a WE glock 18c slide and magazine etc fit a TM frame

Yes the WE is essentially a copy of the TM, I put my TM slide on my WE frame and it works fine. Same with magazines etc they all work although the TM is the better gun.

Curlyboy
    'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

Are you sure? Neither of my WE Glock slides fit on my TM 26. But my KJW slide did.

I'll be picking up a TM 34 next week, which has a 17 frame, so I can test with that too.

Comment

My WE Gen 4 Glock 17 slide fitted and fired on my TM Glock 17 it is only because the TM was the better gun that I sold the WE.

I think the WE Glock 26 is the auto/semi version and maybe a clone of the KSC/KWA where the KJ 27 is a clone of the TM 26 with a metal slide.

Curlyboy
        'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

Hi guys, thanks for your replies. Im more then happy with my WE Glock 18c, and the upgrades i get for mine are WE or compatible..

The question was not for me but for someone who ask me and i was unsure.. he has a WE glock 18c and just brought i TM upgrade frame as it was fully stippled, and wanted to know if it would fit.. lol so i will just tell him either im still unsure, as its on order just try it and see but from now on stick with WE or compatible parts..

A ll the best, marc..
          Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
          My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

After some testing:

We frame - TM slide = no.
            Hop unit does not match up with the takedown bar correctly. Some major friction between rails on slide and frame.

WE Slide - TM frame = no.
            Again, hop unit does not line up on takedown bar correctly. Also does not marry with hammer assembly well.

Comment

Cheers Ben, he is going to stick with WE and compatible parts now..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Marc.RG1 Find out more about Marc.RG1
              Working...
              X