Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM Scar l recoil project .. Help

Hi all

I have been looking for a while and can't seem to find exactly what advice / tech help I'm after and am wondering if someone can help or point me in the right direct.

Basically I have a TM Scar L recoil.
    I have the cqc in black already upgraded by f*re s**port at 340 with their package.

I just came into getting a tan version but the normal L not cqc and was looking at doing a dmr style role with it but still want the function of auto so means I cannot go above 345fps.

I need good range(long range) and accuracy
    So if someone can recommend what upgraded hop unit, barrel etc I should use.
    I already run on g&g .25s.

Also would need a good rof or quick response so was thinking mosfet but don't know what to put in so if someone could recommend a good mosfet to use with the upgraded recoil gears. Will also be using a 7.4 lipo as it seems to be only thing that fits.

I do a lot of work on my guns but the TM recoil is still very new to me.

Also was looking at new motor
    Thoughts was
    Lonex a2 long shaft
    Or the NEW marui samarium cobalt motor (super high torque) but there £89.00

Can someone help or point me in the right direction. Sorry if it's already been discussed I'm just very specific in what I want out of it as I need the variety as my local site is woodland but also had the variation of abit of urban and cqb

Thanks

Aidan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: TM Scar l recoil project .. Help

Go on the facebook group for tm recoils, your get lots of help there.

- - - Updated - - -

Go on the facebook group for tm recoils, your get lots of help there.
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

I don't have Facebook 🙈

Comment

Hello mate, best advice is the one posted above. I too didn't have / hated with a passion the world that is face book. But.
        For TM recoils, the place is amazing. All the questions you have asked above are answered on the owners group.
        It's worth joining FB just for that. You can also talk openly about where to buy bits from but being on zero one forums, we have to and should abide by the "no competition" rules as it is their forum.
        Google BTC Spectra for trigger response and rhop/ flat hop for range.

Comment

I'll get the Mrs to add the group I can't be bothered with Facebook haha thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Aidanc94 This is my rifle, they're many like it.. But this one is mine, my rifle is my friend, it is my life. Without me my rifle is nothing, without my rifle I am nothing Find out more about Aidanc94
          Working...
          X