Started Yesterday. Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started Yesterday. Help Needed

Had my first day of air soft yesterday and really enjoyed it. Have done alot of paint balling in the past but air soft has changed me.

So im after some advice.

I'm looking at DMR's and the kc-02 has caught my eye.
    Anyone got any reviews on these or maybe selling one?

Whats best Gas or Electric?

Then im looking at CQ guns maybe pistols as you cant use DMR's in building.

Can anyone help and offer any advice for me

Thanks

Re: Started Yesterday. Help Needed

Kc-02 is actually an excellent GBBR as it mimics a .22lr rifle, it pushes little weight so the gas efficiency is good and wear is minimal, it's also pretty accurate.

AEGs are generally more newbie-friendly and has a bigger user base but GBBRs are just more fun and typically more realistic (gas is also inherently less accurate due to propane being more volatile).

For a sidearm, look at anything Tokyo Marui for reliability, gas efficiency and accuracy, they have a great, long reputation but their only drawback is their plastic bodies. If you can't live plastic then there's a good few options around but they all come with their own drawbacks worth consodering so deserve further research.
    Originally posted by Lt. Macka
    big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

I would always go electric to begin with, gbbs require a fair bit of care and knowledge, I've heard on here fairly often. If you really like the idea of a satisfying noise and a bit of kick a GBB might be worth it, but AEGs are considerably more practical (mags are bigger too). It's all down to preference mate.

Sent from my X11 using Tapatalk

Comment

I really like the KC-02 mainly as you can modify it alot and freshen up the look when you get bored. I'm planning on spending around £600 to begin with. Kc-02 is 220 then a scope to go with it. Should have around 300 left for cqb AEG and a couple of pistols. Or should I be looking at spending more

- - - Updated - - -

I've seen many people changing parts of the kc-02 as well like the inner barrel. And buying co2 magazines

Comment

You'd be better off spending the full 300 on an AEG or pistol tbh.
          Originally posted by Lt. Macka
          big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

WoodfordWolf Find out more about WoodfordWolf
          Working...
          X