Sig P228 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig P228 help

Morning chaps. Just wondering if anybody knows of a sig P228 on the market which sports all the correct trademarks. Or perhaps a kit available for one which doesn't? My Google fu has failed me.!
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Re: Sig P228 help

The prime kit does.

Comment

It's discontinued though. Fitch has one for say on here if you're willing to pay the price for it.

If you must have one, you could get the WE version, which is pretty good once cleaned up, and then send it off to an engraver for them to add the trades?

Comment

There a threaded barrel available for the 228? Really want to put one together with a suppressor for a covert loadout but I'm not familiar with the 228.
        "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
        Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrisianspirit View Post
          There a threaded barrel available for the 228? Really want to put one together with a suppressor for a covert loadout but I'm not familiar with the 228.
          if you have the WE then their pistol thread adapter thingy [that is the technical name ;D] fits nicely and looks good, and as for OP do what ben suggested I'd say, it's probably the easiest solution

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dannyeprice23 a happy go lucky pain in the arse, i am the one who constantly has accidents..to others amusement! Find out more about dannyeprice23
          Working...
          X