tm g36c?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tm g36c?

hey guys, thinking about one these. whats the quality of the exterior and internals?
    sigpic

Re: tm g36c??

Exterior, not as good as other brands - Probably the worst. - SRC and CA beat TM on this.

Internals, well - Its TM, so its all good.

Comment

really, better than an a&k masada? didnt like the feel of that. are there better all round ones?
      sigpic

Comment

Well, its normal TM ABS plastic... SRC is nylon fibre, as well as CA. S

RC would need replacement of the mag-well and hop-up unit.

Ask Jfox, he loves his SRCs!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLazymarksman View Post
          Well, its normal TM ABS plastic... SRC is nylon fibre, as well as CA. S

RC would need replacement of the mag-well and hop-up unit.

Ask Jfox, he loves his SRCs!

what do you mean? are the src gen 3's any good?
          sigpic

Comment

Indeed they are, (Correct myself, SRC I meant.)

Gen3 are their latest, better externals than TM.

Although, SRC mags are rubbish, get KA or some other brand. Replace the mag-well and hop-up unit and you're set. Still cheaper than a TM methinks.

Comment

Re: tm g36c?

how do you replace the magwel? is the hop up the same as tm ones?
              sigpic

Comment

though i haven't used any brands of G36's i would still say get a TM one, i have TM aegs and they work a dream, i don't get any problems with them.
                my tm ak-47 has screws missing from stock and it seems a missing shim and i'm still using it out ranging people and winning firefights with it
                Originally posted by BALBOSA
                yeah thats what i was talking about my tactical warfare official gay card
                Team: Treadstone
                Armoury: AK-47, M4, L96, MEU

Comment

No point in recommending something to someone if you haven't used them. Pretty much any brand of G36 outshines the TM version. Here we go again, its a TM so it must be good!!! what a crock of poo.

Classic Army, build quality and reliability good, price high. JG, build quality good, materials fair, excellent value. SRC Build quality at least on a par with CA, arguably better, Much cheaper for a similar quality gun,

Crap mags buy KA mids, People have reported problems with hop units but these were GenII hops and hardly any problems reprted with Gen III guns. Magwells, although people seem to complain about problems this is only if you are trying to upgrade with Tm internal parts. They work absolutely perfectly otherwise.

In short steer well clear of the TM, it really feels like a toy The SRC actually feels like a gun.
                  Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Through personal experience I currently use a JG G36c and it's interals are great besides i have some metal bearings instead of plastic ones, externally it's mostly abs but it has a great feel and realistic pratical weight, not sure if there still in production though (I heard rumours)
                    Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets
                    It's a well known fact that more Magpul on your M4 = bigger penis.

Comment

I have the JG too as well as SRC G36's and I agree, as I said above externals are ok, quite solid, but abs. Internals are good and tbh even the JG is better than the TM.

I still have the JG. It is the Ris K version and the wife now uses it as her back up. I would have another if SRC stopped selling.
                      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

what mags work well with the src then?
                        sigpic

Comment

Woah, where is the TM love?

I have a TM G36c and love it. Although the plastic for the receiver may not be "right" it does the job just fine. In terms on internals, TM still is right up there.

Surprised nobody has mentioned this so far.... TM actually have H&K trade marks on their upper receivers - score!

Comment

my tm g36c shoots well. never had a problem with it and have owned it for 3 years now. never had to get it fixed or anything. I really should get someone to have a look in the gearbox see how its looking. however externals as said aren't the best. the body doesn't bother me as much but the stock on mine is pretty shitty. the two halves don't fit correctly and mine broke somehow (has been superglued). have no idea how it broke. just noticed after a game it had a massive crack.

so externals not the best but not exactly awful. internals wise its a work horse. just my two cents
                            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

TM G36 is just NAFF for the price it costs, would take the SRC now I have used one any day over it. It just feels so crap in comparison externally. Hell even the JG feels nicer. Doesn't the TM G36 come with nylon bushings as well not metal never cracked a TM G36 gearbox so not 100% on that mind you.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris_taylor me, a handsome chap :D Find out more about chris_taylor
                              Working...
                              X