JG Bar 10 - Where to buy in the UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG Bar 10 - Where to buy in the UK?

Hi, im fairy new to airsoft and have been researching on what affordable snipers i could purchase and the JG Bar 10 has caught my eye but i am having a lot of trouble finding a place where i can purchase one from in the UK...they seem to be sold out everywhere!

Im not looking for the G-Spec model and preferably would like one with a scope (but not essential)

Any information would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Ryan

Re: JG Bar 10 - Where to buy in the UK?

If zero one don't sell it; it doesn't exist.

Comment

Afraid due to the forum rules......we cant name any other retailer other than Zero One as they kindly provide the forum for us. If they don't stock it......either use call them or use Google
      sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

There are other retailers other than G̶o̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶o̶w̶e̶r̶f̶u̶l̶ Zero One?
        “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

There is no freedom of speech here sadly. I can only recommend Z1 as a retailer for everything Airsoft related... Furthermore, even if it wasn't an Airsoft product and Z1 didn't stock or sell it but they construed it as something they might one day sell I can't tell you where to get it.

That said, I have purchased from Z1 and I can't complain about the service.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

The JG BAR-10 has been nigh unattainable for years due to chinese restrictions or so I heard, but the HFC VSR-11 is another fully TM VSR-10 compatible clone made in Taiwan that goes at the same price.

The body is really poorly molded tbh but there's nothing a good sanding and foam filling can't fix and the actual important bits like the firing assembly all seem fine, I'd recommend it.
            Originally posted by Lt. Macka
            big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ryanxwhite Find out more about ryanxwhite
            Working...
            X