Planning for the future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning for the future

So my UKARA should be registered by the end of the week and I'm planning on buying a fairly simple AEG and GBB pistol, however I plan to finally move on to a GBBR once I've gained the experience and knowledge needed. My question is, what sort of accessories (grips, sights etc.) Will I be able to use on my AEG that will also be compatible with any future GBBR. I'll be using ladder style rails, with a view to mount only a foregrip and a sight of some description.
    Thanks, Dave

Re: Planning for the future

That depends entirely on what kind of gun you buy.

By "ladder type rails" I assume you mean RIS rails like this?

In which case literally anything that fits a 20mm RIS system will be compatible.

Comment

Yeah, I've heard them called a few different things so figured everyone would guess by what I meant. I was asking more on the basis that from what I've heard certain airsoft attachments won't stand up to the recoil? This may be myth but I'd hate to buy a grip or sight and have it rattle off or for a zeroed sight to lose its accuracy.
      Again, my thanks, Dave

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Absolute nonsense, there is no way a GBBR can recoil enough to knock any bits off. As for sight zeroing, that might happen, unlikely but might I guess? Not that it really matters, its not like airsoft guns are precise enough to guarantee a dead on hit exactly on the crosshairs every single time anyway.

Comment

Brilliant! Thanks for clearing that up mate

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Smoothoperator Find out more about Smoothoperator
          Working...
          X