JG Bar 10 or CM.701B?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG Bar 10 or CM.701B?

Just recently got into airsoft and enjoying it so far. I would like some advise on which sniper out of these two i should purchase:

-JG Bar 10

-Cyma CM.701B

...according to most places the Cyma rifle fits all the upgrade parts that the JG can fit and the Cyma seems as though it is made of a better quality.

The Cyma has more metal parts and looks bit sturdier.

I would just like some advise on which would be better for me, which shoots better? which is better quality??? and sooooo on.

Thanks in advance,

Ryan

Re: JG Bar 10 or CM.701B?

Don't link to other retailers or you'll get banned. Also read the rules before posting

JG hands down everytime, some of the cyma bits are off spec and require modding. JG is a tried and trusted platform and there's next to nothing in price between the two.
    The clown has no penis

Comment

Both pretty good, but i've always had a spot for JG myself Ry', had a few of them and never any bother at all, so that's the route I'd go..
      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Another vote here for the JG; it is simply a better "out of the box" weapon and the CYMA one does not take upgrades without modifications being made.

Comment

Originally posted by colinjallen View Post
          Another vote here for the JG; it is simply a better "out of the box" weapon and the CYMA one does not take upgrades without modifications being made.
          Is the quality any good on the JG? Seems to be made up of mostly plastic parts?

Comment

Mostly plastic parts? Really? All the ones that I have seen are largely metal apart from the stock. The quality is very good; not at TM levels of quality but very good.

Comment

Snipers all over love the bar10, iv got a well mb03a which is a vsr10 clone.
              Out of the two guns cyma are famed for the ak47s but not their snipers.
              I'd say bar10 in my opinion. Also don't discount the well as mi e is very nice.

Comment

Would you say the Tokyo Marui is a better sniped than the Bar 10?

Comment

The TM VSR10 uses better quality materials than the JG Bar10; however, as with all sniper rifles, it requires considerable upgrades before it performs at its best. By the time that you have replaced everything that you need to, it does not really matter which of the two you started with.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ryanxwhite Find out more about ryanxwhite
                  Working...
                  X