Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best & Reliable Sniper? VSR Clones.

Hello,

Im fairly new to airsoft and want to but my first sniper. I want this sniper to be a VSR clone so that i can upgrade it in the future if i need to. I have been looking as the JG Bar 10 and Tokyo Marui VSR 10 but i can't seem to find them anywhere for sale. So my question is what other good snipers are on the market that are VSR part compatible and would generally be a good sniper to start with.

Thanks,
    Ryan

Re: Best & Reliable Sniper? VSR Clones.

HFC VSR11 is fully compatible

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anyone have a WELL MB03? Are they compatible and are they any good?

Comment

I picked up a well, the outer diameter barrel is different so you can't use an AA hop chamber and the standard chamber is shite!

For VSR clones, stick with the FN SPR or the JG
        The clown has no penis

Comment

i use the FN SPR and that is vsr compatible and i have just recently up graded it and is working really nicely, to be honest i find it strange when people by TM VSRs when 9 times out of 10 they are going to take out all internals to upgraded parts so the only TM parts are the stock, receiver, and outer barrel. plus its always fun buying a cheep VSR clone and upgrading it and seeing the face of TM hardcore fans cry inside. gone a bit of topic here hope it helps though

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ryanxwhite Find out more about ryanxwhite
          Working...
          X