Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Capa 5.1 mag problems

Hey,

Was messing around with my WE Hi Capa 5.1 today, when the little plastic thing on the end of the mag just slid off. I slide it back on, but it just slides back off or something. Any idea what could have gone wrong? Has a screw fallen out or something? And also, is it crucial, or could I just stick it back on with super glue? (lol)

Re: Hi Capa 5.1 mag problems

dont glue it because that will prevent further repairs youve lost a very small part thats basicly a pin which holds the main part in place either find it or if not your local gun smith should fix it no issue.
    Custom M4
    TM 1911

Comment

if you mean the mag floor plate then there should be a little push button at the bottom neer the gas intake you may of snapped it off as i have a some of mine just break out the glue or some thing it inst a real vital bit of it i think its just there or protect the gas vale and bottom of the mag

Comment

LMAO i didnt read it properly no issue mate but without pics we cant say whats wrong.
        Custom M4
        TM 1911

Comment

Yes, is it the magazine lips or the baseplate?
          Baseplate is not so important, magazine lips though V important.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

OK hang on Ill post a pic.

Comment

Pic:

Comment

Thats the baseplate, it looks like yours just slides on, and if its like a TM it has a little push button, make sure that goes into the smaller of 2 holes (towards the front of the baseplate.
                Otherwise throw the plastic bit in the bin or what ever as it only is a sacrificial part for helping protect the bottom of your mag
                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dave Hey, Im Dave, love airsofting, love the xbox, love food. Done Find out more about Dave
                Working...
                X