This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kjw glock advice

hey guys, im looking at doing a deal which would envolve me getting a kjw glock 23. Are these a decent pistol, and also are these a clone and if so what are they compatable with. Sorry for the newbie question but this is the first gun im getting that is not a TM
    Cheers for any advice,
    Lewis
    My Trader Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=278235#post278235

Snipers get more head

Re: kjw glock advice

i have read that kj are clones of tm but dont take my word for it, google should help you a bit as i was looking for info on the same thing many moons ago
    back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

Yes, these are good, they take green gas, i believe they take most other mags, not sure what there a clone. ive put a few hundred possibly thousand through mine, with green, no problemns yet.

shep

Comment

I would advise KWA over KJW,
        KWA are much better, their PTP line is b-e-a-t-i-f-u-l.
        There is a WORLD of AIRSOFT in which they can be bought.
        m9 is good from that line but if you like the glocks then I would get a 17
        just my penny of thought;D
        Originally posted by sparrowhawk
        Mas...sorry mate,i know you are young, but is English your first language?

Originally posted by jfox61
        Erm.. wrong website for this sort of thing.

Comment

I'd rate KSC/KWA over the KWJ one to be honest.

Comment

Cheers for the advice guys. I had a TM M9 TAC master for about two years. Brilliant little gun and I put alot of work and upgrades into it, as it was a second hand non worker when I got it, but recently sold it and immediatly regreted it. Ive got a agm m4 up for sale and was offered a mint condition KJW glock 23 plus some cash. And just wanted to see if it was worth it, I mainly use bolt actions so a pistol comes in handy for when those SHTF moments.
            Cheers guys,
            Lewis

Snipers get more head

Comment

Kwa g17 for SHTF? nah. kwa g18c for SHTF. (green gas or fail though.)
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Agree with post above. I don't like any glocks in any shape or form. That is, in the looks department. But, I have a glock 18C aep and I must admit, having full auto is a godsend in sticky situations.

A Glock 18C, therefore, in my opinion, would be an ideal shtf backup pistol. The shock/horror when confronted by full auto in a pistols is grin inducing
                Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

its not just that, when you go out to the range and there is always someone there who just bought a new pistol and is letting a few go, you walk up next to him with a 50rnd mag in your glock and say "ooh, thats nice" and empty the mag before he can say anything.
                  -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                  -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

any idea if the 23 parts are compatible with other glocks?

since i keep seeing 17's and 19's parts coming and saying that they are interchangeable.

are all g17 and g19 parts interchangeable with the 23 parts?

Comment

Some might overlap - but a lot are different.

The G17 and G18c are the same size, but then have some different working parts.

G19 & G23f are size size, and again have some different working parts.

Comment

I can't comment on compatibility, but I've got a KJW made Sig P229 and my wife had one their G27's. Both are stunning guns.
                        sigpic

Comment

Cheers for the advice guys, Ive pulled out of the deal for the glock and have just bought myself a socom gear MEU limited edition. I know its just a rebranded WE, but I think it looks good, wether it performs though I dont know.

Snipers get more head

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

welshwarrior123 Find out more about welshwarrior123
                          Working...
                          X